Friday, September 20, 2013

The Objectives of The Blog

Assalamulaikum everyone.

I am Fatin Hanani from DEC 5C, a student from Diploma in English Communication at Kolej Profesional Mara Indera Mahkota, Kuantan Pahang. Well, for my first entry, I would like to talk about the objectives of the blog as my lecturer, who is Madam Nur Nubailah has assigned me to post entries about a topic for the assignment. I have chosen the topic of Malaysian outstanding personnel and Tan Sri Dr Zeti Akhtar Aziz is the idol that I will talk about. The reason why I wanted to talk about her is because of she has an outstanding and amazingly achievements. 

The objectives are:

  • To introduce more deeply about Tan Sri Zeti Akhtar Aziz as she is one of the most powerful women in the world. By reading her biography, so we can know the real of her in better. 
  • To encourage people to be like Tan Sri Zeti Akhtar Aziz as she is brave, cool and calmness, she has an intelligence minded and dynamist thinking. Through out her good personalities, people can be encouraged and want to be like her as to make their life and career success. 
  • To inspire and instill the spirit of her great personalities in everyone's minded. People can be instilled with her great personalities and they can make her as in inspiration in their life. 
  • To make her as an idol that has wonderful achievements. By making her as an idol, they will obviously have the spirit to make good achievements like her since she was being highly awarded from many powerful people. 



No comments:

Post a Comment